Cars you wish you had-- in real Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter LMCarsRule
  • 13 comments
  • 953 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
37
Messages
I'm too poor
Messages
PS2 is All I play!
Since people were posting cars they wanted in real life in my thread for cars you want in GT4! So now, you can post the cars you want here!
 
maybe a ZZII....
Thank you captain obvious. :)

Me, I would probably want a Nissan R92CP with a Stage 4 Turbo kit, and a TVR Speed 12. But by the time I hit top speed in those, I would have already ran out of gas. :grumpy:
 
Famine
What it isn't is a wishlist of cars that aren't in GT4 that you want to be in GT4 or a wishlist of cars that you want in real life. Since then it'd be in the GT5 forum, or the Cars in General forum - where it'd be promptly locked for going over old ground.

Did you happen to skip over this?
 
While my dream car is a '99 Viper GTS

I would be happy with just a newer Lancer Evo.

Then theres always skylines...Honda s2000's...and a whole bunch more.
 
I'm sticking with my Alto Works! hey you guys can make fun but put some rims on that baby and what a chick-magnet! Viper Shmiper!
 
Dodge Viper, Ford GT, Spyker Laviolette, Chevrolet Corvette, TVR Speed 12, Aston Martin Vanquish...ooh dear. :D
 
Weirdly enough,i always wanted a Tommy-Kaira ZZII but since it has been taken,i'll settle for someting else.

One of the few cars that i wish i had:
Ford Model T
Daihatsu Midget
Jay Leno Tank Car
Nike 2022
 
Did you happen to skip over this?

not only that, they skipped over your message asking if they'd skipped over it
 
I wish for a twin-turbo, air-cooled 911 (the old dangerous ones). That's all* :)

*you only die once :D
 
A li'l somethin I'll get first thing tomorrow morning...



F1 cars, all day!

oh yeh, and the Ford GT, Viper gts-r, Speed 12, and Skyline r34 ('05 model)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back