Cars you would like to see as DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdshort
  • 12 comments
  • 1,167 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
25
Just curious what cars you would like to see added to the game as DLC.

I'll start. Caterham's entire lineup, especially the Superlight R500. I think I remember seeing that there is a Caterham in the game as a Standard model, but I'd really like to see a premium version!
 
i'd like the ferrari FXX,599XX and the Audi R15.I need to think of more...
 
Honda HSV-010 SUPER GT [Test Car, ARTA, Keihin, Weider, Epson, Raybrig]. The sleek and menacing successor to the NSX-GT needs the appropriate 'premium' engine sound to go along with it.
 
Any GC8 Impreza WRX STI preferably the 22B as a premium car.
 
Sierra sapphire cosworth.

I would love this car as a premuim in gt5.
 
Sierra sapphire cosworth.

I would love this car as a premuim in gt5.

I raise you RS500:

05-07-2008_RS500_001.jpg
 
Maserati MC12 (Standard and a Race version)
Lamborghini Reventón
Lotus Exige
Honda HSV
More British and American cars in general.
 
^^^ Yes i would love that aswell - awesome car.

Aswell as the Escourt Cosworth.
 
Land Rover Defender 130.

no. seriously.

Also an Ariel Atom, preferably the higher spec variation whose name escapes me at the moment.
 
I was thinking a vanilla Nascar just to give some originality to online races.
Your own number, paints etc similar to race spec cars I guess.
 
Aston Martin one - 77
Koennigsegg ccx
Bugatti veyron super sport
 
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche 911 GT2
Porsche 911 GT3
Porsche 911 GTR
Porsche LM Team Joest
 
Please use the search function. In just two minutes, I found this. Just because something has fallen off the list of active topics, it does not mean you are entitled to go creating a duplicate thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back