Carsupra's GT6 Photo gallery

• Thread starter Carsupra
  • 13 comments
United States
California
Carsupra
Carsupra
Hey all!

Here's my photo gallery for Gran Turismo 6!

I've tried applying some realism (Detail shots, 'Rig Shots', et cetera), and some editing techniques that I do with my photographs onto GT6. I'll keep updating this thread as time passes by. Hope you guys enjoy! Constructive criticism is always welcome (:

First set// BMW E92 M3 & more (1/2/14)
-----------------------

GT61.jpg
GT62.jpg
GT63.jpg
GT64.jpg
GT65.jpg
GT66.jpg
GT67.jpg
GT68.jpg
GT69.jpg
GT610.jpg
GT611.jpg
GT612.jpg

GT613.jpg
GT614.jpg
GT615.jpg

Wow! Some fantastic shots here!

Nice Bavarian theme (sensing you're a Munich fan ;)) going on. That first shot could be a poster or brochure cover, and also like 2 as well in the first set.

Great work mate! I like the choice of angles and lighting in these shots.;)👍 I just think most of the images are a little too over-sharpened. It is clearly noticeable when I view them in a larger size.

Great work mate! I like the choice of angles and lighting in these shots.;)👍 I just think most of the images are a little too over-sharpened. It is clearly noticeable when I view them in a larger size.
Ahhhh I didn't notice that, I'll keep it in mind (: . Thanks for the suggestion!

A little update since it's been forever D:
Been super busy so heres a teaser for the second set of photos

B&WDino.jpg

Wow, I really like your style mate, the last one is superb 👍
I also love your fourth shot in the first post, superb bokeh and great depth of field and the b&w BMW shot in the second post.
I will wait for the next update !

Sorry guys for the long delay on updates.
Here's my next set of photos (:

Part 2 of this set coming up very soon!

----------------

Ferrari F40 & more - Part 1 (1/26/14)
One of my all time favorite dream cars. I really love the look of the car; sleek, wide, and just straight intimidating when seen rolling up.

I tried to go for a realistic look to these photo set. Ranging from natural, to studio style shots.

F401.jpg
F402.jpg
F403.jpg
F404.jpg
F405.jpg
F406.jpg
F407.jpg
F408.jpg
F409.jpg
F4010.jpg
F4011.jpg
F4012.jpg

Hope you guys like this set (:

Superb F40 set 👍
I especially like a lot the willow springs ones and the last two are very impressives ! 👍

Back