- 3,800

- PNW
- cowabungacorey
Okay so there has to be a good one. Other than the Special Events (which I wish I would have known about before I bought my first car) you can get quite a bit of cash flow getting all the prize money.
Now I'm wondering what is a good RACE to get a good amount of credits from. I'm only 11% into the game and level 10 so I haven't been able to really scope things out, other than Special Events so I'm wondering if anyone else has been able to find anything ahead?
It seems in B Spec you are UNABLE to fast forward through a race (starting out at least) so it may or may not be the best way to gain credits (although having up to 6 drivers would greatly increase your payout at the end of a race)
As it stands, if you are just starting out;
SPECIAL EVENTS
Now I'm wondering what is a good RACE to get a good amount of credits from. I'm only 11% into the game and level 10 so I haven't been able to really scope things out, other than Special Events so I'm wondering if anyone else has been able to find anything ahead?
It seems in B Spec you are UNABLE to fast forward through a race (starting out at least) so it may or may not be the best way to gain credits (although having up to 6 drivers would greatly increase your payout at the end of a race)
As it stands, if you are just starting out;
SPECIAL EVENTS