Cast your votes - Sign the petition

  • Thread starter Thread starter K BLAK
  • 16 comments
  • 1,057 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
57
Messages
Joshhesami
There are several cars that I felt were missing from GT5. First of which, the New Mustang GT500. Im certain many of you have a short wish list as well. In Prologue, Gran Turismo has had updates with several additional cars to be added to the game.

GT planet is a vast forum and has a lot of credibility which can reach all the way to Polyphony Digital. It might make sense for us to create a lengthy thread acquiring many of the users' most wanted car, tally up the results, create a "most wanted" list, and have everyone send it to Polyphony.

So, If you would like to contribute, just reply with your top ONE car that you want to see the most and try to keep this thread going. The more attention this receives, then the greater effect it may have. Cast your votes. Sign the petition.

K BLAK - My vote is for the
2011 Shelby GT500
 
I think a lot of people have more than simply one.

If I had to choose, however, I would have a Koenigsegg CCX in the game.
 
Lotus Exige, too. I was surprised this didn't make the cut.
 
The GT500 is the first car I looked for when the car list was released! I would love to see it in the game!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2011 mustang gt or 2011 GT500 and the 2011 sti hatch
 
All of the following should be Premium:

  • BMW Z8
  • 1932 Ford Coupe
  • SS 454 Monte Carlo
  • 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
  • Motor Swaps and Body Alterations

Look up Kustom Kulture PD...
 
2010 Dodge Charger SRT8 with the 6.1 HEMI ... or whatever the comparable 2011 model name is :)
 
Thank you Goshin. If you would, at least admire the effort.
 
i think everyone needs to vot for the Gt500 there is only one vote when i checked k Black
 
I agree on the GT500, I'd go for a 427R tho personally. Might still be a 4.6 but they look better.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in for this.

The creators completely neglected an icon of motor sport history, the Bmw e30 m3. The car is even included in one of the gt5 magazines explaining how it was the most successful touring/rally car in the 90's AND ITS MISSING IN THE GAME?? :ouch: Big disappointment.

Also forgotten
Bmw e28 m5
Bmw e24 m6
Bmw e36 m3
Bmw e30 318is
Bmw e30 325is
 
I'd love to see the new Mark 6 Volkswagen GTI, as well as the Mark Five R32.
 
Citroen bx gti 16v 4x4
Toyota Carina gti
Peugeot 205 gti 1.6+ 1.9,309 gti, 405 mi16
Renault 5 turbo front wheel drive, 21 turbo, 21quadra turbo, 19 16v
Vauxhall Astra gte16v mk2, Cavalier gsi turbo 4x4
BMW e36 328i,m3, e30,325,m3
Mercedes c36 amg 96
Ford Escort mk1 rs2000,mk2 rs2000,mk3 rs1600i,mk4 xr3i,mk4 rs turbo
Fiesta mk1 xr2, mk2 xr2, mk3 xr2i, mk3 rs1800, mk3 rs turbo
Sierra rs500, rs cosworth.

all i can think of for now
 
I'd replace the strangely removed FPV vehicles (2004 FPV F6 Typhoon & the 2004 FPV GT).
 
I dont care about the GT500 to be honest, plenty of other cars that deserve to be in the game, your not going to please everyone though and 1000 is enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back