Castrol TOM's Supra '01

Messages
1,735
United States
Orlando FL
Messages
MontalvoMC
Messages
MontalvoMC
I don't care if the car is used i just want it as I have a full restore tickets.

Have every single car in the game but this one. I'm willing to trade any tradable car or 5 rare paint chips.

I have a semi-large selection of gear and tickets as well.

Most of my car are used as I do like to drive them and I rarely just let them sit in my garage if you ask I will tell you the color and mileage. I will use my full restore ticket to completely restore the car. Keep in mind the full restore ticket doesn't reset mileage count but removes all mileage related wear.
 
Last edited:
????
 
Do you have dlc painted cars
 
Do you care if its the 97, 00, or 01?

Or do you just want 01?
 
Can send for a pastel dodge viper acr '08 fully tuned ;)
 
Do you have any tickets?
 
I have the following tickets
1967
1990
2010

Level 1,2,3,6,13,15,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,23

My "My gran turismo" link is in my sig for more info.

Also do not PM me offers. I will make decision on this thread.
 
Would you be interested in it for the viper acr in pastel paint job
 
mjm_98
Would you be interested in it for the viper acr in pastel paint job

I can send you a viper fully tuned what color pastel you want it in also. You want it new or broken in?


I'm going to sleep now,I will reply in 10 hours.
 
Toms supra for a level 2 ticket?
 
Ross
Toms supra for a level 2 ticket?

Is it a 01' standard? I don't want the 2000 I want the 2001 model.

Of its 2001 I'll accept your trade.
 
The lightest blue one please can trade in a few hours
Worn in or not is fine
 
mjm_98
The lightest blue one please can trade in a few hours
Worn in or not is fine

Can you confirm you have to 01 model? If you do send a friend request to montalvomc
 
Yep I do I will add when next on
 
Back