Castrol Tom's Supra

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acidman
  • 33 comments
  • 1,568 views
Cool, my friend would be interested in testing his TOM's against yours as well. Uh...after our 13 track race season. Also I hate get dirt on my tires. We run "clean" races, as I'm sure you do too.
 
Originally posted by danibus
Tell you what...if these cars are offered on GT4 I'll take you on in my Castrol vs your SARD online. (no money bet please...I barely make enough money to eat on :( )

We'll just go for brags and praises!!👍


I'll take that bet right now,... name the place, length, and specs 👍 Save your replay ;)
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
I'll take that bet right now,... name the place, length, and specs 👍 Save your replay ;)

:lol: Sorry Red Eye, got no sharkport here. Couldn't prove or disprove my times.:banghead:

But, I'll prob see you online as well. HEY...We could make it a 4-way race. Looking forward to it!!👍
 
Back