Casual NASCAR Weekly Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter scenic_silver
  • 2 comments
  • 389 views
Messages
17
Messages
scenic_silver
Hi All,
I was just wondering if anyone was up for some simple clean casual NASCAR racing on a weekly or fortnightly basis.

If your interested tell me what day you prefer your time system (eg.EST) and your PSN and we will sort out a time when to race.

This is not a championship nor serious racing it is just for casual drivers looking for a simple clean NASCAR race each week.

Although it is casual there will be 1 very important rule: IF YOU WRECK OTHERS INTENTIONALLY YOU WILL BE KICKED NO IFS NOR BUTS.
 
Yeah i would be interested in joining you for some casual nascar races. my psn is fievel87. I am getting tired of people driving the wrong direction or parking in the middle of the track. I cant believe there arent more people out there looking to race clean and have fun. some of the nascar lobbies get pretty heated.
 
pls invite me. PSN ID: doctsuru_69. Im from the Philippines (HongKong time zone).
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/album.php?albumid=1589
 
Back