Casual Racers CollectivePS4 

American Samoa
American Samoa
Hello all,

Is anyone interested in forming a group of like-minded drivers who drive interesting races but are not affiliated to a set race time league because of shift work/family commitments/just not interested in leagues?

The idea is to have a pool of people in your friends list who you can put together races with, something a bit more interesting than a dry GT3 race, and have some enjoyable drives. Just a causal thing, not set race nights and times, just a group of people who want good, clean racing.

If anyone is interested just add your PSN name to the thread, I'll start

TheBaldReverend

you are someone we need,...
we had a group called crap,.. (casual racing stuff) that was AWESOME!!!!

We had a year of awesome driving and now the group split up due to being more competitive or going to iracing.

The crap "leader" is still around but did not make a topic yet.

But i am also in need of clean racers.

I will race with anyone, but clean racing is for me the way to go.

The lobby must be owned by somebody who can kick people that are not clean or do not behave.
My interest is almost zero in public lobbies, because there is always somebody that screws you up.

so if you have a lobby like that send me a invite!!!!!!

(add me or i will add you :cheers:)

PSN: allstyles

Last edited:
Greeting Spookey! I new pc cars and he's back on the planet :)

I've invested in a gt omega race stand this time round. Is so much better then my previous set-up. Looking forward to some good online action. If I can keep up with the pace :)

Hello all,

Is anyone interested in forming a group of like-minded drivers who drive interesting races but are not affiliated to a set race time league because of shift work/family commitments/just not interested in leagues?

The idea is to have a pool of people in your friends list who you can put together races with, something a bit more interesting than a dry GT3 race, and have some enjoyable drives. Just a causal thing, not set race nights and times, just a group of people who want good, clean racing.

TheBaldReverend
I"ve maked a comunity on psn - Project cars 2 mega racing Every occasional clean racer is welcome

Hello all,

TheBaldReverend
Add me to the list...especially if your running historic.

ThaFlash_LA
My availability is sporadic, and this is basically how I play all my other games but most of my friends don’t like racing games.

Darienrobbo
Count me in - though can't commit to turning out regularly! Anything historic works for me - I have no idea why the herds rush towards GT3 for every online race when there is so much more interesting (and challenging!) content to get to grips with...

What's your PSN?

I've been silly busy recently but am looking to get back into PCars so have gone through the posts here and added people.
Old__bear.... I messed up the first attempt to join gt planet. So second attempt named yogi bear worked.

Back