Casual Room

United States
Whiterun
SirDerp175
I would like to gather a few people of average skill level together to race a couple of 10(5 for the long nurburgring tracks) lap races (winner picks the track and car regulations) if they add gifting cars like they had in gt5 i'll probably race for pink slips (winner gets the other guy's cars)....my psn is SirDerp175...(it's a nickname i picked up before Derp meant anything...) for more details shoot me a pm...(my first thread ...tell me how to improve upon it)

-Your friendly neighborhood guard

Last edited:
Do you have wednesdays available? I host the first wednesday of each month a race worth real cash. It is a $20 psn card from gamestop. You have to race for 2hrs and only the winner gets the code. The cars are mostly new, every brand new car that comes out i try to create an event for. Although the next event is using 2 rather cheap older vehicles. Either way its just a fun get together and the person at the top is crowned with a real life gift. But i do warn people that participate.....that i don't restart the races, so im looking for the most dependable players who's internet won't crash before 2hrs. Basically this means if your not running a wired connection to your ps3 then forget about competing. In most games like call of duty wireless is just fine, but with the high damage settings inside GT6 u really want the most quality connection so you don't accidently bump into someone. The more stable your connection is the happier ill be driving with you :) maybe ill see ya around? add me on PSN TEAMworkPLEASE or here on GTplanet (go6) ill follow your page so i can look forward to future events man. TTYL

ok cool...might show up as soon as i get some online practice in...srry for late response...didnt think anyone was going to say anything on this thread :)

What i have done lately is open a room for about 8-12 drivers any tire any car, but made it a 10 minute endurance and told people to keep the same tire category on the car when you buy it so you remain inside your TIRE DEVISION- for example if you buy a car with comforts and someone buys a car with racing tires, you two drivers would not be competing with one another. ALL THE CARS ARE STOCK, so if you buy a camaro with sports and a corvette with sports then obviously you would compete against each other and obviously the corvette should win. but no matter what the camaro and corvette would not compete against a civic on comforts or a racing skyline because they would not be inside the same TIRE DEVISION.

I am looking for a Moderator response here...is it possible for me to delete this thread/move it or would you guys have to do that?

Back