Casually dressed and deep in conversationMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter supra229
  • 9 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
805
Funeral for a friend are a great band even though the long title may be off putting.:D
 
Punk, Hardcore?

They are quite good band, I should buy their CD's.
 
A good variety mostly punk at least the good songs there are just one or two that dont 'quite' fit that catergory and aren't too good but otherwise they are a great band!:D
 
Red is the new black

Bullet Theory

and

The Art of American Football
 
I downloaded "Red is the new black'' and have to say that it's a pretty cool song. They sound like they would fall under the "emo" genre. I'm definately downloading more.
 
Originally posted by Rockzilla
I downloaded "Red is the new black'' and have to say that it's a pretty cool song. They sound like they would fall under the "emo" genre. I'm defiantly downloading more.

Noooooooooooooo, not emo!

Eww, I like an emo band.

Edit: Noooooooooooooo.
 
I checked them out, they're surprisingly good. They remind me a lot of Thursday, except for not as good.
 
I'm glad you like them my friend introduced them to me and since then I loved their songs.:D
 
Back