Caterham Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike 5927
  • 10 comments
  • 792 views
Messages
372
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Messages
mike_5927
I am new to gtplanet so as a way of saying hello i would like to give away some cars.

First up we have Caterham Fireblade '02 x3

They all have miles on them but have been restored.

Colours available are Aztec Orange, Titanium Silver and Caterham Black.

All you have to do to qualify for one is make me laugh with a one liner.(Puns count too)

I will be able to start sending tuesday next week 28/02/2012

Edit: Thats it folks. All three have gone.
 
Last edited:
I am new to gtplanet so as a way of saying hello i would like to give away some cars.

First up we have Caterham Fireblade '02 x3

They all have miles on them but have been restored.

Colours available are Aztec Orange, Titanium Silver and Caterham Black.

All you have to do to qualify for one is make me laugh with a one liner.(Puns count too)

I will be able to start sending tuesday next week 28/02/2012

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.

My personal favourite:
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
 
Last edited:
Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.

My personal favourite:
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

It was the second one that made me chuckle. So you sir have first pick.
 
mike 5927
It was the second one that made me chuckle. So you sir have first pick.

Titanium silver please sir. My pan is Jonee589
 
Man goes to the doctor.
Docter says:" say A"
Man says:"Aaaa"
Docter says:" thats really good "
Tomorrow we will learn "B"
 
Man goes to the doctor.
Docter says:" say A"
Man says:"Aaaa"
Docter says:" thats really good "
Tomorrow we will learn "B"

Congratulations you are a winner.

Which do you want Aztec Orange or Caterham Black?

I will send it wednesday.
 
mike 5927
Congratulations you are a winner.

Which do you want Aztec Orange or Caterham Black?

I will send it wednesday.

Yeahhh, Thank you sir.
Aztec Orange please.
 
Man goes to the doc, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says "I'll give you some cream to put on it."
 
Man goes to the doc, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says "I'll give you some cream to put on it."

And thats it we have our final winner.

The Caterham Black is all yours, i will send it on thursday.
 
mike 5927
And thats it we have our final winner.

The Caterham Black is all yours, i will send it on thursday.

Fantastic, many thanks Mike.
 
Caterham received last nite, many thanks Mike. :tup
 
Back