Caterham help

SSJ3_Raditz
I recently bought a Caterham Fireblade and tuned it to the max, and now my problem is that it's ridiculously slippery. The rear of the car keeps on spinning and it keeps on making me spin out. I tried messing with the suspension but I can't seem to make it stop spinning. Can someone help me here?

Purchase some Racing Soft tires or learn throttle control. You could try setting the rear camber to a higher setting. Max rear downforce if a wing is available. Lower LSD settings to near minimun. Hope this helps.

I have also tried to tune out the oversteer on the Caterham without much success. I've achieved my best results with good throttle control.

Yea, the car is too light, you are going to slip and slide no matter what you do. You just have to learn how to drive it, when you do it's plenty quick, don't worry.

If you ask me.... try tampering with the LSD. I think mine is set to about 15/45/35ish. Set the camber angle around 2.5 in the back, and set the rear toe angle so the front points in a little bit. I also have the front end lowered just a little lower than the rear as well. I think this gives it a little more down force at high speeds.

Love this car, sooooo much fun!
Try this tune. Top Gear Test Track time 1:08.850 :)

Fit every upgrade apart from Rigidity Improvement, it don't need it.

254bhp 369kg pp626

Start with TC at 3 and work down as you get used to it. Abs I use at 3.

No Ballast
Max Speed 205 - Final gear at 3.270
Ride hight -2 front -4 rear
Spring rate 8.9 front 5.8 rear
Dampers ext 2 front 2 rear
Dampers comp 1 front 1 rear
Anti-roll bars 5 front 5 rear
Camber 0.5 front 1.0 rear
Toe angle 0.05 front 0.20 rear
Brake balance 10 front 6 rear
Lsd 20/40/20

Enjoy :lol: