Caterham Race January 14th! (8pm Eastern)Finished 

United States
arizona
tapout3013
On Wednesday January 14th at 8pm Eastern time I will be hosting a 60 lap race at Brands Hatch Indy 80s circuit. The car will be a Caterham Seven Fireblade '02. Upgrade everything. NO NOS! The car will be limited to 178hp with racing soft tires. Everything but ABS will be prohibited. This race will VERY FAST tire wear and fuel consumption and everything will be on realistic. This will be a test for a league I might be making! If you would like to enter this race then put below what your PSN is and I will add you! Another way to enter is to message me on PSN (tapout3013). If you have any questions or concerns please do the same. Cant wait to see you at the track!
Drivers:
  • tapout3013
  • snafubar82
  • NBR_TERMINATOR54
  • bpphilly1

walker1-e1293637507259.jpg

Last edited:
On Tuesday January 6th at 8pm Eastern time I will be hosting a 60 lap race at Brands Hatch Indy 80s circuit. The car will be a Caterham Seven Fireblade '02. Upgrade everything. NO NOS! The car will be limited to 178hp with racing soft tires. Everything but ABS will be prohibited. This race will VERY FAST tire wear and fuel consumption and everything will be on realistic. This will be a test for a league I might be making! If you would like to enter this race then put below what your PSN is and I will add you! Another way to enter is to message me on PSN (tapout3013). If you have any questions or concerns please do the same. Cant wait to see you at the track!
Drivers:
  • tapout3013
  • snafubar82
  • NBR_TERMINATOR54

walker1-e1293637507259.jpg
I hope we dont roll'em

Back