Caterham Seven FIREBLADE Clubhouse

  • Thread starter Thread starter dfv2
  • 11 comments
  • 1,552 views
Messages
68
Messages
srplaske
==================================
FIREBLADE 7 BBQ Lobby Status: Closed
Go Live: 19 January @ 2100 GMT-5
Room Number: [TBA]
==================================

se7en.jpg


Who's interested? This isn't a serious league or spec series, just a group of SE7EN enthusiasts for some online fun. No commitment necessary!!

Here's the deal:
  • Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
  • Unrestricted mods
  • No assists, ABS OFF suggested 👍

I've gotten a lot of great racing in already and made some good contacts. Post your PSN and time zone, I have a group of 4 good racers already doing regular meets.

  1. srplaske
  2. splaske
  3. ejpakosz
  4. nicnew
  5. mponsig
  6. ProjectTuning
  7. OK8_
  8. coey87
  9. RACING_BRIT

Best pure driving experience in the game. Rooms hosted often, look for "FIREBLADE 7 BBQ". When a room is planned/hosted, I will update the info at the TOP of the thread. I'll also bump the thread, Thanks GTP!!


se7en2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I put some mods on this last night, and ran laps at grand valley east, fun times! I'll keep an eye out for future events :)

Tim
 
I would like to get involved.

Just acquired the Fireblade and will get some practice in driving the fun little beast.

PSN nicnew
GMT: +10 Melbourne Aus.

So although not ideal time zone, when you playing evening's i could be there in the afternoon

So if you are holding meets on Fri and Sat nights, i could be party to the party :-) (Sat aft and Sun aft)

cheers and i look forward racing you all.
 
add me: sounds like fun! Would love to get in the next open lounge.
 
I love my little 7. I'll hop on to any reason to use it. Sign me up. GMT -6

ProjectTuning
 
Has anyone found that this car handles ok till it doesn't? For instance, the car will drift and then when it breaks free it tries to kill you...
 
That's kind of how a Caterham drives. The narrow stance lets it cut like a knife, but it doesn't spread the forces out as much as a wider stance would. Meaning, it relies on it's light weight to maintain grip while it darts about, but isn't the best at recovering if you drive over 100%. Snap oversteer is about the best you can hope for.
 
I'm gmt+2 and looking for good caterham races so I'd be interested in racing with you.

Just no turbos please.
 
Good deal fellas, next race will be tomorrow sometime (around 2100 UCT-5 ) and I will definitely be hosting a whole lot this weekend!
 
Good idea guys i love my little Fireblade, Running 253bhp and painted purple, Would love some races, My PSN I.D is coey87, add me am in the uk so i am GMT
 
Last edited:
Hi, Love racing the little 7 too! 👍 up for a few races with you all.
Add me i'm GMT and my PSN I.D is RACING_BRIT

SEE YA ONLINE
 
Last edited:
Can't host tonight unfortunately, but I'm looking good for Saturday afternoon which would start us at about 1900 GMT, and run for 4-5 hours most likely. I'll message everyone's PSN right before the start. :)
 
Back