cathedral rocks II, and Chamonix videos

  • Thread starter Thread starter NavyAD
  • 20 comments
  • 1,731 views
Wow, they look good, and tricky at the same time... Something GT3's dirt tracks couldn't do.
 
I can do video captures too but I don't know what to capture lol :p I can try to fill requests but only things I've unlocked or cars I can purchase without winning
 
1969 Corvette? :D?!
 
I can't download Chamonix With Impreza!?!?!?
 
duhuh
I can't download Chamonix With Impreza!?!?!?
Too bad, because that's the best one.

Not bad videos, Navy. Have any luck getting gold licenses yet?
 
Never saw the cathedral rocks track before, looks like fun, thanks for the video.
 
Great job!
More vids of anything would be appreciated.
 
Someone PLEASE post up any footage of the Audi Quattro (the old one) and that skyline carbon R or something highly race tuned.

Thankyou very much.

EDIT: Actually, make that an M3 (or M3 CSL) if you can.

Cheers
 
Humm,....

Have you made that crappy sounds with your mouth???

I can't belive that PD giving us such an bunch of ****.

The carsounds are just n64 niveu,....thats to bad,.... :guilty:

Greetz

Flaux
 
Awesome videos. Whatever you recorded those with is what everyone should use. 👍
 
Can someone re-host that last vid, I can't download it from yousendit.com.
 
Downloading, now that my new month has start for 2GB limited Broadband service.
 
Wow, you are 10 times better then me. Damn, i always hit the "wall". :)
 
Back