CBR 1000 practice...

• Thread starter DOKNYCE
  • 5 comments
United States
WEST COAST
DOK-NONIMUS-
i was getting ready for my ( 600cc ) Tournament

thought i would warm up with the honda CBR 1000RR ( JP )( STREET )

could'nt quite break into the 1'59's ..
but im damm close..
( LAP TIME 2'00'147 )​

here's the Vid'S

ONBOARD

TRAK CAM

Last edited:
This one was somewhat tough, to be honest. I managed to break into the high/mid 1'59 with the CBR1000 RR but there still is at least .400 to shave off it.

1'59.662
Pro Mode

Will upload video later.

The only advice I can give you is; fiddle with the final gear ratio, as well the suspension settings and from there on just simply keep on practicing some more.

awesome time duuuude..

yur making this verrry difficult.. LoL..
( but yur supposed to )

i pretty muuch have a good suspension .. no problems getting in and out of the corners
the top end or " final gear " .. im testing different settings ....
i red line just b4 the end of the straightaway.. .. i think my top end is about..170

im gonna adjust it so i redline just after the start finish line .. causing me to have to throttle it to make it to the first corner.... that makes it verrrry quick ..with a low top end ..

do you use the " shift weight " theory when you ride..??

meaning ..
when you come up to a right turn do you " Left stick " forward/right to shift your weight..?
it reallly helps your turn radius...
as well when you come out of the corner you shift your weight back to max out your acceleration..

as for breaking into the 1'59 cluub ..i agree with you...
....... just simply keep on practicing some more.

Last edited:
i red line just b4 the end of the straightaway.. .. i think my top end is about..170.

im gonna adjust it so i redline just after the start finish line
I reach the redline and max speed in 6th gear just before the 200m mark at 300+ KM/H (as you can see in the video below), which should convert to around 185MPH I believe.

do you use the " shift weight " theory when you ride..??

meaning ..
when you come up to a right turn do you " Left stick " forward/right to shift your weight..?
it reallly helps your turn radius...
as well when you come out of the corner you shift your weight back to max out your acceleration..
Rarely, however I didn't do it here. Might give it a shot though. As for shifting the weight back to max out my acceleration, I honestly don't think I have ever done that. At least not on purpose.

as for breaking into the 1'59 cluub ..i agree with you...
I was doing consistent 2'00'1xx laps before I did. It drove me nuts but then...

Last edited:
Once again Hyland you have pushed me to the edge of my Tourist Trophy abilities.. LOL
i am in the club..though ....( 1'59'939 )
I am not done trying to beat your time give me a few more days ..
i had to post this b-4 i RAGED OUT..
This is by far the most technical game out ther STILL .. timing , cornering, braking, accelerating.. all have to be done perfectly.. in order to get these times.. i no if your TV could talk .. she would tell on you.. lol ( many bad words ) lol

here's the vid-YO

ONBOARD

1'59'939 ( me )
-1'59'662 ( you )
---------------
.. ( . 277 ) SECONDS

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! :dopey:

Will give it another try this evening. Same goes for Time Trial #3. I've been quite busy the last week or so.

Back