D-Mind

GT7 Addict (fka Rayquaza)
Premium
Netherlands
The Netherlands
djdmind
CCCL Competition Week 2 Poll:

Car: TVR Griffith 500
Do not vote for yourself, doing so will result in disqualification.

Now go and Vote!

You should have waited for the poll to be up, it's up now.

You're right, sorry.

Anyway, voted for dman's pic, it's great, love the colors.

(yay!, I made the poll!!!)

Thanks M3, did what i could :) Luckily the top 10 didn't consist out of much too small previews or anything like that, so i only had to resize 2 shots.

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!:) I made the top 10!!!! Sorry Rayquaza I think you had to resize mine! Any way I voted for the top one.

Guys it was not easy for me to decide, who would make it into the poll.

Don't worry Beerzgood, the poll isn't up very long yet.

I am guessing that yours is the really really bright one.
It's the blue car with the blue wheels.

It's not THAT bright... There are a few other pics as bright (or more).
I wanted to give the impression the car being under the 12:00pm sun.

Guess it didn't work. :guilty:

It's the blue car with the blue wheels.

It's not THAT bright... There are a few other pics as bright (or more).
I wanted to give the impression the car being under the 12:00pm sun.

Guess it didn't work. :guilty:

Your right it isnt that bright it is though the most visiblt bright out of the lot that doesnt make it a bad shot though I never said it was bad. Good Luck mate.

No offense, but:

Because whoever picked the top ten didn't like your shot as much as the others. It happens to everyone, so why do you deserve an explanation?

Again, I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but hoping to reduce the whining.

No offense, but:

Because whoever picked the top ten didn't like your shot as much as the others. It happens to everyone, so why do you deserve an explanation?

Again, I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but hoping to reduce the whining.

My post was more to ask what I could improve upon in future competitions. Also, please explain where I was involved in 'whining' :P

I guess it doesn't help though that my side-door was mysteriously covered in a fur-like paint. :lol:

GT Pro, everybody has their own style, there is no way to tell you how to improve pics else from the usual telling n00bs to brighten up pics. You have to figure out what looks good to you, if you go "WOW" yourself, you know you got yourself a good picture.

My post was more to ask what I could improve upon in future competitions. Also, please explain where I was involved in 'whining' :P

I guess it doesn't help though that my side-door was mysteriously covered in a fur-like paint. :lol:

I didnt mean you were whining, but a lot of the time when people ask why they didnt get into a poll, they are whining. It gets really annoying.

Sorry, but its really hard to comprehend tone in typing. :indiff:

And 3 shots have 6 votes.. that would be an extreme tie breaker :P

Back