Ce 700181

• Thread starter Gstabu
  • 1 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Hello guys nice to meet you, i have a problem with the game, ce 700181 i search everywhere but i cant find solution, can somebody tell me if know how to fix it (not the video from youtube not work) i would like if you know a email of the support game thanks to everybody

Hello guys nice to meet you
Welcome.
i have a problem with the game
Which game?

The forum you've posted in is a support section for our website rather than for any particular game, and as you can see from the site overview we have forums for many leading racing game titles individually as well as discussion topics for other racing and non-racing games.

There's a good chance that, if you've found us through searching, you may mean a Gran Turismo title. While we do have forums for the GT games (in which this should be posted if so), we're not involved in the development of or support for GT; we're an independent media and forums site.

However...

ce 700181
... this is a "Common Error" relating to the server being unavailable. It could be that you need to make some tweaks to your own network settings, but there's also been recent reported issues with the Gran Turismo 7 server itself making lobby play unstable.

Back