CE or not-CE

  • Thread starter Thread starter cb1021
  • 5 comments
  • 947 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1021

(Banned)
Messages
352
Messages
WainmanRabbit
dilemma...I love GT, no doubt. Also the CE is quite cheap $50 more.

But my question is, what am I spending extra $50 on??

Apex Book - Huge want
5 Bonus cars - Don't care
Model car -Don't care
Key Chain - Don't care


The dilemma is that the 1 x huge want vs 3 x don't care are very much balanced.

Best scenario is to sell the 3 items for $35 and get Apex book at net $15~
 
I think if you sell the extra parts you wlil do the best for yourself.
 
I hope i can find a store with a CE ...no pre order on it anywhere i go .. i wish i knew what store was best to go to ..(canada)!
 
maybe you two can arrange a swap. And love can blossum.

You really have to make this descision on your own btw.
 
My main reason to get the CE was for the 5 Bonus cars, and 2 pre-order cars. 7 extra premium cars, love it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back