Hi guys, was thinking which GT5 edition should I buy. I haven't got a PS3 and I was only waiting for GT5 to come out for me to buy a worthwhile PS3 and now I am in dilenma which one should I purchase.
The collector's edition comes with 5 stealth models and a die-cast AMG SLS 1:43 while the racing pack comes with the LE blue ps3 with 6 stealth models but no die-cast. Everything else is the same.
I want the 6th stealth model of maza 797b but yet I am unwilling to let go of die-cast AMG SLS. Any advice mates? Thanks in advance
The collector's edition comes with 5 stealth models and a die-cast AMG SLS 1:43 while the racing pack comes with the LE blue ps3 with 6 stealth models but no die-cast. Everything else is the same.
I want the 6th stealth model of maza 797b but yet I am unwilling to let go of die-cast AMG SLS. Any advice mates? Thanks in advance