CE Trades

  • Thread starter Thread starter 5pvMac
  • 9 comments
  • 552 views
Messages
10
Hello everyone. We, Chromo Enterprises (CE) have some new cars and paints to trade. We have standard racing cars, drifting, rally, etc. Please let us know if you want a certain car or paint, because we can get it for you for something little to trade for.
 
Last edited:
I need a few paint chips like Vitamin C , AMG Monza Grau and Sassy Grass Green .

Cars I would like the Lambo SuperVeloce.

Thanks :)

PSN ID: werty_56-1
 
For free?
 
I would like any paint chips, a Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo and/or a good drift car for a beginner thanks :)
 
I need a few paint chips like Vitamin C , AMG Monza Grau and Sassy Grass Green .

Cars I would like the Lambo SuperVeloce.

Thanks :)

PSN ID: werty_56-1

We don't have any of those paints, but we do have a Lambo SuperVeloce. What would you like to trade for it?
 
Í thought it was free :S
 
werty_56-1
Í thought it was free :S

Yeah because he did not said anything that shows that he wanna trade :S
 
5pvMac
What you you like to trade for it?

Oh I thought it was for free... I'll give you a ford GT '06 for it
 
Back