Cedar's Gallery | Ford GT @Japan - 1.7.14

• Thread starter Cedar
  • 11 comments
United States
North Carolina

K9lRJEC.png

This is a 2005 Ford GT somewhere in Japan. This post is for the purpose of practice and testing out designs for the construction of my own GT6 gallery that I will be creating soon.

SVX
Great start to your gallery, Cedar, and welcome to :gtplanet:! My favourite is the third one, I really like how you have positioned the car.
Appreciate it!
I like your work. It's hard to pick a favourite. 👍
Haha, well that's a good thing!
Some nice shots you have there, I prefer the action shots to the Photo Travel, and in my opinion your action shots are far better the the stationary one's.

The Amuse S2000 GT1 Drift is my favorite out of this batch of shots (as evident by the vote).

Good job and welcome to GTP.
Yeah stationaries have far less to offer.
I wish they had the old GT40 in GT5 :(
Me too :(

Last edited:
Great start to your gallery, Cedar, and welcome to :gtplanet:! My favourite is the third one, I really like how you have positioned the car.

SVX
Thanks for the welcome! :)
I've actually been on GTP for awhile, just haven't gotten around to posting anything.

Some nice shots you have there, I prefer the action shots to the Photo Travel, and in my opinion your action shots are far better the the stationary one's.

The Amuse S2000 GT1 Drift is my favorite out of this batch of shots (as evident by the vote).

Thank you! :)

I understand what you mean there, but some Photo Travels can be pretty good. 👍

Yeah, that's one of my favorites too!

Back