ceiling_fan's game/DVD emporium!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 53 comments
  • 9,538 views
Anybody interested still? Prices are extremely negotiable. ;)
 
Do you ship to Brazil? My brother-in-law might be interested in some PS2 titles.
 
I don't see why not, but would a region 1 game work in a Brazil-bought PS2? On wikipedia, it says Brazil uses region 4. But that's for DVD's, games may be different.
 
^Yeah our PSOnes, PS2s and PS3s are all from USA, Sony doesn't sell them here. I'll show your game list to him tomorrow.
 
I've dropped all the prices! BUY BUY BUY please
 
You're not selling Gran Turismo 4, are you?
 
No, unfortunately. It's one of the few PS2 games I play regularly. :(
 
Whats the condition of Soul Calibur 2?
 
Sorry for the late reply, this didn't show up in subscribed threads...

The case is a little dinged up but the disc is in great shape.

In other news, I'm selling The Godfather Collection DVD box set for $30 (watched one time, $39 on Amazon.)
 
I am still interested. Its just I have things to get done first T-T
 
Ha no problem, and remember more items equal bigger discounts (inquire within :dopey:) Also, shipping should be cheap, given your location.
 
Well, my location is closer to this city. I just love putting it because of the Prius Commercial.
 
I am interested in Legend, is that the one with Jet Li? And Kung Fu Hustle ^^
 
Legend isn't the Hong Kong one with Jet Li, it's this one. A wee bit different :lol: Kung Fu Hustle is good to go, anything else?
 
That will be it. Kung Fu Hustle please.
 
IMG_1524.jpg

Kung Fu Hustle stands out like a Champ!. Thanks C_F 👍 :cheers:
 
I know Final Fantasy IX wasn't on the PS1 list, but it was in a post by you... Do you still have that? Because I'd definitely buy it from you.

That, and FFX please :D
 
And I'm totally interested in the kewl red version of GT3, just because I sold my greatest hits version a while back and would love to play it again.
 
Ack, can you re-send your PM? My inbox was full.
 
Did you get my pm by any chance, ceiling_fan?
 
Back