Dynamite_Dave Messages 327 Essex United Kingdom Messages Davey BoyEssex Dec 15, 2010 #1 Is The Cerbera Speed Six 97 a myth or is it really in the game????
RzB Messages 119 Messages RzB_97 Dec 15, 2010 #2 Yup I own 1, and a Speed 12. Just wait patiently it will show up in the used car list...
Dynamite_Dave Messages 327 Essex United Kingdom Messages Davey BoyEssex Dec 15, 2010 #3 RzB Yup I own 1, and a Speed 12. Just wait patiently it will show up in the used car list... Click to expand... Blah ive waited, not seen it once geeez Why dont the Top Dog bring back the Cerbera LM Race Car it was the best car from the original sigh*
RzB Yup I own 1, and a Speed 12. Just wait patiently it will show up in the used car list... Click to expand... Blah ive waited, not seen it once geeez Why dont the Top Dog bring back the Cerbera LM Race Car it was the best car from the original sigh*
Wiegert Premium Messages 13,409 United Kingdom Dec 15, 2010 #4 Yes, I actually just saw a Cerbera Speed Six in the used car list. I think i'll see if it's still there because I might go and buy it.
Yes, I actually just saw a Cerbera Speed Six in the used car list. I think i'll see if it's still there because I might go and buy it.
Dynamite_Dave Messages 327 Essex United Kingdom Messages Davey BoyEssex Dec 15, 2010 #5 weigert Yes, I actually just saw a Cerbera Speed Six in the used car list. I think i'll see if it's still there because I might go and buy it. Click to expand... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
weigert Yes, I actually just saw a Cerbera Speed Six in the used car list. I think i'll see if it's still there because I might go and buy it. Click to expand... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr