Certain Colors on Certain Model Cars or Body Styles?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGXR
  • 0 comments
  • 426 views
Messages
1,078
United States
United States
Messages
DGXR
Messages
DGXR1
At first I thought this should go in the tuning thread but actually it's more to do with customization than tuning. So, do you have a certain car that has a certain color paint that just looks *REALLY* good? Or have you noticed that cars with round or soft shapes look better in metallic colors? Or maybe you feel that edgy, angular body styles look better with pastel or matte colors?

Discuss! And post pictures if you can!

I recently painted a Lotus Elise, made it a flat baby blue color (forget the name of the paint) and it looks soooooooooo gooooooood. Also I noticed that S2000 street cars look good in silver and gray colors, especially primer gray. And my Cerbera Speed 12 looks super fine in gloss black.
 
Back