• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3 comments

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
HaylRayzor
500PP B-Spec Fuji Challenge

Think you've got a hot 500PP setup?

Post your car and best lap time. You can share your tune if you want but it's not required.

Challenge Period: July 6 to July 31 (unless the Fuji seasonal ends before then).

To find this event, scroll waaaay right until you start seeing blue B-Spec seasonals. Then scroll some more until you see a B-Spec event with 6 stars. The Fuji event is in the last 3-star event just to the left of the 6-star seasonal. It is dated 2-1-2012.

Post as many times as you like but save your replays. Fastest 3 times will be verified by replays. Or you can pause your replay and take a picture of the screen showing your best lap time.

And no R390 "Road" car or GT-R LM "Road" car. These have LM downforce. Not really in the spirit of the event.

EDIT

I will post my best lap time when I get home. But from what I've seen you need 1:53.xxx to be competitive.

Last edited:
I'm down to 1:53.424, but I'm not going to say what car just yet. I'll just say it isn't the Evora or the NSX-R. I'll will give one hint. It's a standard.

Last edited:
Interesting, a bit time consuming for my likes though, maybe you choose 5 cars to be tuned, and just do best lap

Interesting, a bit time consuming for my likes though, maybe you choose 5 cars to be tuned, and just do best lap

I do agree that best lap is easier. However it will still require running 3 laps since laps 1 and 2 are spoiled by traffic. And best lap is clearly displayed in the replay while TRT is unfortunately not. Given that there hasn't been any response to the challenge so far I'm open to changing it to best lap.

As far as car choice, the NSX-R, Evora, and Shelby are 500PP favorites but there are many fast cars and everybody has their favorite. I don't want to restrict car choice but for those wanting a suggestion, the NSX-R is going to be hard to beat.

Back