Challenge - Closed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Divinus
  • 8 comments
  • 870 views
Messages
389
Portugal
Portugal
I don't have found a way to verify the results of this contest so I will close it.
Whoever posted in this thread will be awarded a free fully tuned from the NCD because i think its the right thing to do, as i am closing this.
I will PM everyone.

The original post is below, for everyone who wants to try:
--
Hi,

Go into practice mode.
Select Top Gear Test Track
One Spec Race
Set Grip to Real
Infinite Laps

Any Car, Any mods, Any Aids will be allowed.


The challenge is:

The person who can have the most laps still being first will be the winner. And that means only a whole lap in first will count. You must start the lap in first, you must not be overpassed, and must pass the finish line in first. That will make one lap counting to your score.

I',ve only tried this once and achieved 25 laps. This is hard because the track hasn't a place where you can change tires and AI tires don't decrease quality (well i don't know the right term/verb).

Challenge ends on 15 June at 23h59m59s. You must post here how many laps you have achieved and then the winner will be asked to provide a replay or an alternative form of proof. Shorcuts are strictly forbidden.

Choose your strategy carefully and good luck.

Divinus
 
Last edited:
A replay with that long gameplay, hmmm.

I think you are right but i don't have any other method to verify if the information provided is true.

Does the race report shows this info? (I'm only be at home nest weekend to verify)
 
You could always take a pic or video on your phone/camera and upload it!
 
This is an interersting challenge, choice of car is exremelly important as is driving style. I might just give this a go 👍
I'm afraid people might take the "Shortcut's" around the top gear track though :nervous:
 
You could always take a pic or video on your phone/camera and upload it!

This is an interersting challenge, choice of car is exremelly important as is driving style. I might just give this a go 👍
I'm afraid people might take the "Shortcut's" around the top gear track though :nervous:

Well it seems that the replay is the best evidence, but i will study some alternatives. I will work out a way of passing the video (E-mail, Dropbox, don't know).

I will uptdate the first post to forbid shortcuts. Thanks
 
If the replay file is 200+ mb big you can´t export it ;)


raVer
 
A few questions...
1: ANY vehicle? Truck, Formula, X1 etc?
2: Do the laps have to be consecutive? Meaning if I get passed for a split second on lap 5, does the counter restart, or do I just not get credit for that single lap?
3: Is there a limit... Because right now it's looking like I can hit just over 100 laps before my tires are gone, then maybe another 5-10 trying to hold the lead with no tires.
4: Can we block the other cars? I lost the leas for a split second, but had I blocked it would of never happened.
 
Back