Challenger problem??

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonyphone
  • 4 comments
  • 666 views
Messages
9
All,

Just wondered if I am doing something wrong here?

Bought a Dodge Challenger 1970 and did all the usual mods (tyres, engine exhaust) when I drove the car it got to 4th gear at 122mph the appeared to get stuck as though there was an engine limiter or somehting, could feel the car wanting to go faster but went 122------120----122---.

Upgraded the clutch/transmision thinking it may need more gears.

Now gets to 5ht gear 105-----104----105 again like a limiter???

Hpe this makes sense and some one can tell he hot to fix it so I have not wasted close to 200k lol
 
You'll have to buy the Fully Customised Transmission and change the top speed to a higher speed to stop it doing this, the top speed of this car is set way too low by default.
 
You will not be happy with the full-racing transmission.

It will change the sound to buzzer, make gears 1-4 shorter than in rally-car and you'll have 5th gear to cope with all the torgue to the max speed.

Something is wrong with this, I noticed above yesterday.

Now I'm mad because I didn't go for Corvette instead.
 
You will not be happy with the full-racing transmission.

It will change the sound to buzzer, make gears 1-4 shorter than in rally-car and you'll have 5th gear to cope with all the torgue to the max speed.

Something is wrong with this, I noticed above yesterday.

Now I'm mad because I didn't go for Corvette instead.

snap
 
Brilliant,

Changed max speed setting and all is tickety boo now.

Brum brum, beep beep, scccccreeeaaaacccchhhh.

Thanks :):):)
 
Back