Challenger R/T '70

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mahgwa
  • 8 comments
  • 667 views
Messages
17
Where can I find this car? I want 2 actually, one to make RM and the other for looking good in my garage. But I cannot find them for sale. Used market? If so are they rare or do I have bad timing?

Do you win one of these?

I accidentally bought the Charger 440 R/T '70 and oops that's not a car you can RM...arg.:dunce:

Though it would look nice if you could race a General Lee clone in some rally race just like the good 'ol Duke boys did. Anyhow, back to my question, any help would be appreciated, thanks.
 
I am pretty sure it is available in the new car dealership
 
It's not a prize car.
 
If its RMable, then it's on the new car dealership.
 
Thank you, was unaware you could just buy one off the new car dealer. I never go there actually. Now I feel really dumb and am trying to have a really snappy comeback but I got nothing.
 
Thank you, was unaware you could just buy one off the new car dealer. I never go there actually. Now I feel really dumb and am trying to have a really snappy comeback but I got nothing.

:dunce:

Okay, here's me being helpful. If you go to the GT5 Car List and look, you'll see that the cars are all label "S" and "P". This is to denote whether a car is Standard or Premium. If a car is a Premium, you can only find it as a prize car or at the Dealership of that make. Most Premiums are available at all times, with a few exceptions--namely the Red Bull X2010 arrives at the Gran Turismo Dealership only after you reach A/B-Spec level 30.

If a car is a Standard, you can only find it as a prize car, at the Used Car Lot, or at the Online Dealership (which is just an extension of the UCL put it to make some more widely-desired used cars easier to obtain. This was [thankfully] added for those of us who are impatient and don't want to wait for the UCL to cycle through for a specific car--namely the Formula GT, trucks, and so on.)

Also: you may have noticed, credits aren't enough to buy cars. You also need to be the appropriate LEVEL. Your level is whichever A/B-Spec level that is highest.

EDIT: You'll probably find this useful as well: GT5 Complete Car Database
 
Last edited:
Back