- 22,551

- Arizona
- HamiltonMP427
I noticed there wasn't any real racing series for street tuned cars. The thing for me is challenging actual players who know how to race without trying to wreck someone at the start line. However, people who push their cars to the limit, and dont wreck or do other stupid things. So if anyone is willing to challenge me and my cars we will come together and agree on the limits.
Anyways I will also post all wins against those and all loses against those.
Just wanted to get a good driving experience. I'll post the cars I plan to race with. Also no race cars of any kind, touring, f1, Group C/LMP/GTP/GT1/GT2, Nascar, Supercar V8, JGTC and any others.
Any questions please ask, and I hope to see some great challenges.
Anyways I will also post all wins against those and all loses against those.
Just wanted to get a good driving experience. I'll post the cars I plan to race with. Also no race cars of any kind, touring, f1, Group C/LMP/GTP/GT1/GT2, Nascar, Supercar V8, JGTC and any others.
Any questions please ask, and I hope to see some great challenges.