- 31

- Shanghai, China
I have just started playing GT6 and are looking for a challenging goal. Completing the game is a given, but how can you do it in a way that distinguishes you from all the other drivers?
In GT4, there was A-Spec pts system that awarded you A-Spec points for each race based on the odds of you winning the race (you got a max of 200 A-Spec Pts per race by winning in a car with much lower performance rating than the competition).
Membership of the 100k A-Spec club on gtplanet forum was a way of distinguishing yourself (of which I am a proud member). (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/100000-club.66549/page-8#post-2474747)
I know in GT6 there is no A-Spec pts system, so would be grateful for your suggestions for a challenging goal for your GT6 career.
Whatever criteria you recommend must be veriafiable within the stats screen.
For example: complete game with minimum car purchases (use prize cars as much as possible)
In GT4, there was A-Spec pts system that awarded you A-Spec points for each race based on the odds of you winning the race (you got a max of 200 A-Spec Pts per race by winning in a car with much lower performance rating than the competition).
Membership of the 100k A-Spec club on gtplanet forum was a way of distinguishing yourself (of which I am a proud member). (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/100000-club.66549/page-8#post-2474747)
I know in GT6 there is no A-Spec pts system, so would be grateful for your suggestions for a challenging goal for your GT6 career.
Whatever criteria you recommend must be veriafiable within the stats screen.
For example: complete game with minimum car purchases (use prize cars as much as possible)