- 256

- Margate FL USA
- jmii
So far GT6 seems too easy, I win races with cars that have way less then the PP and tires your allowed to have. Nothing new there, the AI is terrible... and so on, whatever. So I want a challenging race, where I have to run really hard to win. So far I've found -
National A: Night Masters - Toyota GT86 '12 dead stock.
The second race is pretty easy but race 1 & 3 the NSX has 13 second lead and I just manage to pass him on the last turn. Then some defensive driving keeps me ahead at the line.
Any others you guys have found?
National A: Night Masters - Toyota GT86 '12 dead stock.
The second race is pretty easy but race 1 & 3 the NSX has 13 second lead and I just manage to pass him on the last turn. Then some defensive driving keeps me ahead at the line.
Any others you guys have found?