Champions League Fantasy League 13/14

• Thread starter Ross
  • 4 comments

Ross

Premium
England
Tadley, Hampshire, UK
I've created a league for the UCL Fantasy League this year. The code 1217915-481145
Just in case you don't know the website, here is the link.

I don't think it has an option to close the league but I guess it closes automatically before the first gameweek. That means you have until the 17th September at the latest.

Also, please could you post in this thread when you have joined as it allows me to keep up with who has signed up. 👍:)

Last edited:
Gone in with 'Oh I Don't Know' as the name.

Never been too serious about Fantasy Football games. Though Champions League fantasy games are more up my street.

Gone in with 'Oh I Don't Know' as the name.

Never been too serious about Fantasy Football games. Though Champions League fantasy games are more up my street.
Seen it. 👍 :)

I will delete my GTP League from last year. That one got out of hand as i didn't verify that everyone was from this forum.

Anyways, i have joined as 'FC Rezasaurus'

I will delete my GTP League from last year. That one got out of hand as i didn't verify that everyone was from this forum.

Anyways, i have joined as 'FC Rezasaurus'
OK, that's fine. I also see that Famine has joined and there are 2 teams in there that haven't posted in this thread. So please can the mangers of GASAK FC and FC Manchunian please post here so I know they are registered at GTPlanet. Also, I don't know if there is an option to remove people from leagues. This is the first year that I have actually set up a league so I'm not familiar with the "admin controls"

Back