Championship Question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wambo_Ramb0
  • 8 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
127
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Wambo_Ramb0
Messages
XBOX??? LOL
Can I do the races individually and still win the end prize? Or must I do it as a championship using points? Anyone know?

Dream Car Champ - is very long and I just don’t get the time to complete it as a championship.
 
Can I do the races individually and still win the end prize? Or must I do it as a championship using points? Anyone know?

Dream Car Champ - is very long and I just don’t get the time to complete it as a championship.

The easy way to test this is to do one of the earlier championships in A-Spec. That being said I'm sure I did it and you don't get the end prize. You need to do them all in one long run. Just settle down with a beer for an hour or 5. :)
 
two thumbs up for drinking and driving :) 👍 👍
 
That would make me a drink diver! lol, having said that i was tempted to do that le mans 24h drunk :P ah why i didnt think to test on lower lvl i dont know god i feel thick now haha, basically i did first race 10 times around track and pressed exit thinkin it was a normal race... idiot that i am, that took me ages too :(

Cheers for fast reply mate.
 
Can I do the races individually and still win the end prize? Or must I do it as a championship using points? Anyone know?

Dream Car Champ - is very long and I just don’t get the time to complete it as a championship.
Just finish 1st in the first four races & when you get to the last race @ the Ring. Start the race but exit the race so you'll finish last but if you finished first in the first four races then you'll win the championship. That last race @ the ring takes about 25mins.
 
Ha. I'm always half cut if I'm playing in the evenings, I play with a wheel too, just for that true drunk driver feel ;)
Not sure I could manage a 24h endurance drunk though, that's a lot of intake!

No problem.
 
Just finish 1st in the first four races & when you get to the last race @ the Ring. Start the race but exit the race so you'll finish last but if you finished first in the first four races then you'll win the championship. That last race @ the ring takes about 25mins.

Sneeky but gooood lol thanks.
 
Do you want to run that championship to the end & play for about 1.5hrs(5 races) or about 1hr(4)? Your choice

If you're grinding for money then you're doing it wrong.
 
You need to do the championship to get the end prize. That being said, if you have a big enough lead in the point heading into the last race you can start it and then quit.
 
Back