championship question

  • Thread starter Thread starter OLDSKOOLACURA
  • 2 comments
  • 329 views
Messages
1,409
United States
PA
Messages
JEFF636
Messages
OLDSKOOLACURA
I searched and couldn't find a thread on this.

Do you still get the same prize in a championship if you win but don't gold all the races? I did the B-spec nascar series and I won the championship but didn't gold all the races, I ended up winning a cougar, if I go back and do the championship again and get all golds will I get a better prize or does it matter as long as you win the championship?

thanks
 
I beleive, in A-spec and B-spec, a Gold in a Championship series is a Gold.

You win the car for that series.

You can go back and do individual races to gold them too (I like to do this) or run the series again to better yourself, but you wont get a better prize.:)
 
I beleive, in A-spec and B-spec, a Gold in a Championship series is a Gold.

You win the car for that series.

You can go back and do individual races to gold them too (I like to do this) or run the series again to better yourself, but you wont get a better prize.:)

thank you 👍, I tried winning the two races I didn't gold but damn my "BOB" can't do it :grumpy:
 
Back