championship red bull x2014 - help

• Thread starter marusiek91
  • 12 comments
Poland
Sosnowiec, Poland
marusiek91_PL
I have big question about tune car for Championship Red Bull x2014 using controller DS3 dualshock on ps3.

1. It's really hard to steer this car in this championship. Can anyone help me with tunning car?

2. Can olso anyone tell me what should I turn off/turn onn in controller setup?

Reagrds

For both turn abs to 2 and put always racing soft tyres to have a advantage. Thats all you can tune on the cars..

You cannot tune the cars for those races. You may be able to adjust the brake bias if you have the controller set up so you can access the RA menu. Be sure to put Racing Soft tyres on before the first race as that will provide extra grip whilst the other competitors are on Racing Hards. I would turn TC to 0 and ABS to 1 for the X2014 Junior Championship and I would turn TC to 2 and ABS to 1 for the X2014 Standard Championship. There are other things that you can do such as cutting corners on certain tracks, whilst other rounds are a bit trickier. With regards to the force feedback etc I personally keep that as stock.

practice practice practice... after several times it will become your favourite money maker. At seasonal I perform 1:19.959 with the DS3 with the standard. But only after 2 days of lap after lap, so... again, put the RS tyres and practice, practice and practice!

steering sensitivity set to 7 also makes it easy to turn, but try it if it is to sensitive just lower it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips! I finally golded the championship and only cheated once, on trial mountain. Was more fun than some of the super races.

On the first race of the X2014 Standard, there is a area blocked off by cones on the last corners. you can go in them about 170 and the rest will be going about 50. i was one second ahead and did that and ended up winning by about 7. :)

Yep, and you can cut from turn three straight to the wellington straight, completely eliminating "the loop". Also the maggots-becketts-chapel sequence can be cut straight. I did finally win this race fair and square though!

Yep, and you can cut from turn three straight to the wellington straight, completely eliminating "the loop". Also the maggots-becketts-chapel sequence can be cut straight. I did finally win this race fair and square though!
Oh yeah. i forgot those. its really fun to do that because its offline. if you did that online however, you would probably get kicked.

Tyres: Racing Soft.
TCS: at least 1. Unless you're a driving god.
ABS: also at least 1. See above.
SRF: Preferably on, just in case you get taken out by AI and you need to catch it.
Steering sensitivity: I use 7 'cuz I prefer something slightly twitch under acceleration.
The rest? Practice. More you do, the better you get...

Back