Championship unsuccessful

United States
United States
What place do you need to finish in a championship to unlock the secondary championship in that cup? I finished 7th in one and it said it was unsuccessful and I needed to try again.

Obviously number one my friend. Game kinda provides you with dynamic difficulty, and wants you to be a winna every time, for that you will earn named accolades and unlock invitational events.

Obviously number one my friend. Game kinda provides you with dynamic difficulty, and wants you to be a winna every time, for that you will earn named accolades and unlock invitational events.
I was expecting top 3 would advance from the US championship (I’m driving the bmw m) to the “world” championship.

Ok thanks! I’m not very good, but I don’t want to lower the AI to a level where it feels cheap. Guess I should practice more
Lower the AI. You have to enjoy the games that you play. It doesn’t matter what level you set it on. That was advice given to me many years ago because I always felt inferior if I played a game on anything less than hard.

free yourself, my friend. You can change the settings race by race if you need to. You’re not locked into one difficulty setting. As you get better, more adjusted to the style that the AI is using, you can increase both difficulty and aggressiveness

Latest Posts

Back