Championships & SR

United Kingdom
Epping Forest
Hello to the community of gtplanet,

When racing in the Nations Cup & Manufacturers Cup, is it a case that you race once at each event or race as many times to accumulate as many points for the round on the given day of each event?

Late yesterday morning before entering a lobby (race B) my SR was A and when waiting during matchmaking noted that my SR was given as S, until then it had been A for more than a week. There was a server error so the race didn't start. Since then both within the game and on My Page my SR is still showing as S. Since I rarely collide with fellow racers and endeavour to attain a clean race, why would my SR drop from A to S just entering a online race?

From searching online, I am guessing there isn't any means of addressing this to the GT admin?

Many thanks.

Hello to the community of gtplanet,

When racing in the Nations Cup & Manufacturers Cup, is it a case that you race once at each event or race as many times to accumulate as many points for the round on the given day of each event?

Late yesterday morning before entering a lobby (race B) my SR was A and when waiting during matchmaking noted that my SR was given as S, until then it had been A for more than a week. There was a server error so the race didn't start. Since then both within the game and on My Page my SR is still showing as S. Since I rarely collide with fellow racers and endeavour to attain a clean race, why would my SR drop from A to S just entering a online race?

From searching online, I am guessing there isn't any means of addressing this to the GT admin?

Many thanks.

In the Nations and Manufacturers Cups you can enter as many races as you like, but only the points from the last race you do in each round will count. So after a race you need to decide if entering again is worth the risk to the points you already have.

SR S is higher than SR A. In fact SR S is the highest SR you can get, so your clean driving is serving you well.

Many thanks for enlightening me on both counts, much appreciated.

All the best
In the Nations and Manufacturers Cups you can enter as many races as you like, but only the points from the last race you do in each round will count. So after a race you need to decide if entering again is worth the risk to the points you already have.

SR S is higher than SR A. In fact SR S is the highest SR you can get, so your clean driving is serving you well.

Latest Posts

Back