Change A-spec driver's look?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zettou_01
  • 15 comments
  • 3,215 views
Messages
23
Messages
Zettou_01
I know this might be a bit irrelevant (and sorry if there is already a post about this) but does anyone apart from me would like PD to add the option to change the colors/look of the A-spec driver's suit (and helmet) anytime in a future update? I'm really getting tired of seeing my driver in a black suit with a gray helmet :lol: I really liked the way you could customize the race suit+helmet of the "driver"/rider in PD's Tourist Trophy and I really wish the same option could be implemented on GT5.

Any thoughts on this topic are welcome! :)
 
Good idea. I would love it if they let us customize our helmets. 👍
 
Good idea. I would love it if they let us customize our helmets. 👍

My thoughts exactly! And it would be great if we could also win different race suits and helmets from races or game progress too! lol

Hope PD reads this thread! :dopey:
 
My thoughts exactly! And it would be great if we could also win different race suits and helmets from races or game progress too! lol

Hope PD reads this thread! :dopey:

That winning different helmets and suits from races is a great idea.

Sadly I don't think PD will really put this in GT5 (Hopefully GT6) as they need to focus on other parts of the game.
 
That winning different helmets and suits from races is a great idea.

Sadly I don't think PD will really put this in GT5 (Hopefully GT6) as they need to focus on other parts of the game.

Haha yeah... prolly just my wishful thinking :)
 
A stig lookalike would be plain awesome!
 
i would like to be able to change my driver's look. just another one of those "what was pd thinking" moments
 
i would like to be able to change my driver's look. just another one of those "what was pd thinking" moments

I don't think it is one of those "what was pd thinking" This is just an extra that shouldn't be added until PD have fixed the game.
 
We should be able to use our paint chips to paint the helmet! :dopey:
 
I would love to be able to change my A-spec drivers look, I'm sick of looking at those yellow racing gloves. :grumpy:
 
I don't think it is one of those "what was pd thinking" This is just an extra that shouldn't be added until PD have fixed the game.

I agree to both statements... it was a "what was PD thinking" moment BUT yes, there are still more important things to fix first :D
 
I think if they would do that, we would have alot of Stigs:)
I would love it:tup:
 
Back