Change AI settings in A spec?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jalapeno0
  • 5 comments
  • 1,090 views
Messages
57
Messages
Jalapeno0
Is there any way to change the AI difficulty within A spec. I have only completed the Beginner series so im not sure if the option comes up later in the game. I have seen people talk about changeing the AI in Arcarde, any way to do it in A-Spec? The AI sucks and i need some better competition :P
 
It's made to be easy at the beginning and difficult later on. Just keep going and you'll find your competition in the Pro/Extreme stages :sly:
 
It's made to be easy at the beginning and difficult later on. Just keep going and you'll find your competition in the Pro/Extreme stages :sly:

Thanks Screature!
 
good to know i was feeling the same way. But the special events races seem harder than beginner and amateur race are, so you can find some immediate competition there.
 
I think the AI stays on "crap" skill level throughout the game!
 
Back