Change / Buy new rims

  • Thread starter Thread starter dr Dunkel
  • 8 comments
  • 1,257 views
Messages
100
As far as I understand, the rims are not customizable in size, right?

So, what we can do, it to change between the OEM item and the 18 optional rims, in the same size as the OEM ones and only on the 200 "Premium" cars.

Or did I miss some menu entry? Many of the cars I have looked at are depicted in the game with the smallest possible rims - it would have been nice to change to the sport option size.

Sorry, that's 8 optional rims. There are 16 rims in the shop (for me) but many are the same with different colour.
 
Last edited:
you cant change size either... unfortunately.

also regarding color... when you use a "color item".. you lose it. they have a "one time use".. thats pretty lame.
 
you cant change size either... unfortunately.

also regarding color... when you use a "color item".. you lose it. they have a "one time use".. thats pretty lame.

does that mean that, lets says you won a lime green Lada Samara, and you paint your brand new Gallardo with that color, your Lada will become white? :scared:
 
does that mean that, lets says you won a lime green Lada Samara, and you paint your brand new Gallardo with that color, your Lada will become white? :scared:

I don't think so. However, if you have say a lime green Lada and an orange Lamborghini, you could paint your Lambo green and your rustbucket orange but then wouldn't be able to change either of them back to their original colours.

One time use is definitely disappointing.
 
I don't think so. However, if you have say a lime green Lada and an orange Lamborghini, you could paint your Lambo green and your rustbucket orange but then wouldn't be able to change either of them back to their original colours.

One time use is definitely disappointing.

ok, now I understand clearly
 
I don't think so. However, if you have say a lime green Lada and an orange Lamborghini, you could paint your Lambo green and your rustbucket orange but then wouldn't be able to change either of them back to their original colours.

One time use is definitely disappointing.

Very, very strange. But then again, that is to be expected.
 
Slightly different topic, but is there any way to change your tyres once you've bought new ones? I've gone through all the tuning menus & there doesn't seem to be anything there.
 
Slightly different topic, but is there any way to change your tyres once you've bought new ones? I've gone through all the tuning menus & there doesn't seem to be anything there.

I think you do it in the garage, I've shut down for today, but I'm pretty sure that is where you do it.
 
I think you do it in the garage, I've shut down for today, but I'm pretty sure that is where you do it.

I've checked in there, & I can swap exhausts, suspension parts etc. that I've bought, but not tyres.
 
Back