Changes for PS4

  • Thread starter Thread starter rustyc53
  • 6 comments
  • 761 views
Messages
1
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
rustyc53
Tbh, if all they did was to change the race starts to grid and actually had racing (rather than follow the leader), and just ported the rest, I would get GT6 for PS4 the day it came out. I am enjoying GT6, but starting at the back of the pack and just creeping up through the field is not really my idea of racing. I know some people want new sounds, but I only get the chance to play this once the wife and kids are in bed, so don't have it loud enough to hear anyway!
 
Play online, standing starts and some competition.
 
I want the ability to join in-game teams like real life where you have teammates racing with you in LeMans/GT races also need more emphasis on Onlnie racing like tournaments and seasonl events but no AI racers all the participants are real players
 
I think the rolling starts (and the spaced out grid) is in large part due to the PS3 simply not being able to handle it. 12 cars all together would choke the frame rate down to unplayable levels (people already complained about GT5 having screen tearing issues with a couple of cars and some alpha effects on screen) I imagine the PS4 should be able to handle a 12 car grid with a standing start (depending, of course, on how taxing the rest of each frame is - but I think they're at the point where premium car models don't have too much more room to improve, and effects, lighting, textures, etc are going to provide the greater improvement in realism).
 
ai, sound, graphics (3d, framerate), sound, ai
 
Problem is they care too much about making it look nice, than playing nice.
 
Back