Changing location of the brake assembly o.O

Leonidae@MFT

MFT Crash Test Dummie
Premium
Finland
Riverside, Ca
GTP_Leonidae_MFT
Today, when I was changing rims on one of the cars in GTS, I noticed that whole brake assembly moves inwards when the rims structure requires it :odd:. Now, that's NOT how it works in real life, as such movement would mean shortening the suspension arms etc, thus changing the suspension geometry, length of driveshafts and everything. To be honest, I'm kind of irked that PD took this route to avoid having the wheels poke outside wheel wells, and I am pretty sure that the physics model doesn't take this into account either. :ouch:

P.S. I'm not sure if there has been a thread about this or whether this is the right place for this thread.

Today, when I was changing rims on one of the cars in GTS, I noticed that whole brake assembly moves inwards when the rims structure requires it :odd:. Now, that's NOT how it works in real life, as such movement would mean shortening the suspension arms etc, thus changing the suspension geometry, length of driveshafts and everything. To be honest, I'm kind of irked that PD took this route to avoid having the wheels poke outside wheel wells, and I am pretty sure that the physics model doesn't take this into account either. :ouch:

P.S. I'm not sure if there has been a thread about this or whether this is the right place for this thread.

Sssup Leo :D

0:16 in 👍

Back