- 8,191

- Southern Louisiana
- GTP_Kent
Is it possible to change the oil during a series race at any point?
Im losing hp in a bad way.
Im in the f1 series and its not helping that I can only get 670 something hp from a car that should be getting 720+.
Its the f090/s, so I am winning without too much trouble, but Ive noticed that if you dont change the oil on a regular basis, the overall hp will drop and if you neglect it long enough the hp will not return to what it once was.
Before the series I was only getting 711 out of the sucker because of this and now I want to avoid it dropping any more.
So....
Can I change the oil during the series at any point? Please explain.
Im losing hp in a bad way.
Im in the f1 series and its not helping that I can only get 670 something hp from a car that should be getting 720+.
Its the f090/s, so I am winning without too much trouble, but Ive noticed that if you dont change the oil on a regular basis, the overall hp will drop and if you neglect it long enough the hp will not return to what it once was.
Before the series I was only getting 711 out of the sucker because of this and now I want to avoid it dropping any more.
So....
Can I change the oil during the series at any point? Please explain.