Changing the AI bodies in GT2?

• Thread starter Pupik
  • 0 comments

Pupik

mille mille miglia
Staff Emeritus
United States
HSV
Okay, I've gotten codes to work that change the hp, weight, drivetrain, etc. on all the AI cars. No sweat. But it there a way to change the physical bodies of the AI cars? This way, the grid of cars would look differently than the same competitors I'm always up against.

Why am I asking for this code? Well, I have an old GS 2.3...it won't let me choose the top 5 cars from the garage. So that code set is out. (Unless someone knows how to make it work for that old GS.) Using the Expert Event Generator is cool, but you can't choose cars that the AI never races (there are a few exceptions). I've had no problem with that, but it's not what I'm looking for.

I figure this is possible, because you can change everything else about the other 5 AI cars, but I can't find a basecode map that illustrates what say, car 3's exact basecodes are, just mine. I am using version 1.0 of the game, so any info on the AI's "basecodes" would be fantastic! Oh, and I did a search, nothing helpful came up. If there is no way to do this, let me know.

Thanks for any help!

Back