- 7
I searched the forum, but couldnt find anything on this.
How do I change tires that I already own? For instance, I install racing tires on a car. Later I go to a lower level race that requires sports tires and they are installed automatically. Then when I go back a series with racing tires, they dont automatically install. I cant find an option to install them.
Can someone tell me how to install racing tires I already own istead of having to buy them all over again?
Thanks!
How do I change tires that I already own? For instance, I install racing tires on a car. Later I go to a lower level race that requires sports tires and they are installed automatically. Then when I go back a series with racing tires, they dont automatically install. I cant find an option to install them.
Can someone tell me how to install racing tires I already own istead of having to buy them all over again?
Thanks!