Changing tyres?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sjwk
  • 2 comments
  • 593 views
Messages
35
OK, this is going to sound really stupid but how do you select a different set of tyres to use? My Lamborghini Countach has become undrivable. Looking in the tuning menu I see it has switched from the racing tyres I'd bought, back to the default tyres. One of my other cars has done the same, back to road tyres. I guess entering some event or multiplayer game with tyre restrictions has forced a change but there seems to be no way to fit them again.

I see the tyres listed in the tuning menu for the cars, but selecting them just gives me a box of text about the tyre with only a close button. The tyre choice above the car in top right of the tuning screen doesn't change after selecting the tyre either. Other components have tick boxes to select which exhaust etc you're actually using but tyres don't have this. Am I missing something obvious or is the game broken and there's no way to do this short of buying new sets of tyres?
 
You can choose the tires just before you start the race. Check the menu where you also set up TCS, ABS and other driving aides. Doesn't make much sense to me also, but that's the way it is.
 
Doh! As soon as you said that I remember seeing them in there...
Thanks!
 
Back