changing tyres

United Kingdom
Aberdeen
i cannot understand why you cant change tyres on a 8 lap sport mode race with group 3 cars why can i not have the tyres i want on my car its my choice if i want soft medium or hard after all real world drivers can make there own choice if so why not us and whats the point of calling it a the real racing simulator when you cannot make such a simple choice

i cannot understand why you cant change tyres on a 8 lap sport mode race with group 3 cars why can i not have the tyres i want on my car its my choice if i want soft medium or hard after all real world drivers can make there own choice if so why not us and whats the point of calling it a the real racing simulator when you cannot make such a simple choice
Real-world races also have tyre restrictions. You can't fit tyres other than those the restrictions allow...

The tyre wear multiplier is written on the screen before every race.
ok so you can see the tyre wear then but i go racing and see how it goes i dont sit there and work it all out hit what ever button is needed and go racing

ok so you can see the tyre wear then but i go racing and see how it goes i dont sit there and work it all out hit what ever button is needed and go racing
I... have no idea what any of this means. Could you make some attempt at following this (which you agreed to do when you signed up) and making your posts comprehensible?
AUP
  • You will post all messages in English.
  • You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

That is pure avant-garde experimental poetry, I updated my status with it but it says "not more than 140 characters", this apparently is 154 characters but 35 are spaces... Not fair, a space shouldn't be counted as a character (my two cents).

Latest Posts

Back