Changing wheel on DFP

  • Thread starter Thread starter ppucci
  • 1 comments
  • 582 views
Messages
241
Hey folks,

I've seen around quite a few guys who managed to deassembly their DFP and assemble a real wheel to it. I would like to have some info on how to do that, instructions, maybe pictures, hints... how did you manage the gear knobs behind the wheel?

Thanks in advance!!
 
ppucci
Hey folks,

I've seen around quite a few guys who managed to deassembly their DFP and assemble a real wheel to it. I would like to have some info on how to do that, instructions, maybe pictures, hints... how did you manage the gear knobs behind the wheel?

Thanks in advance!!

My GT4 brand new foldable cockpit: [/B] https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1740819&postcount=699

As soon as I have time, I`ll take and post a lot of detailed pics with explanation of the mods I made on DFP... Be patient and check regularly on the Cheap cockpit alternative thread...
 
Back